An international research conference – Youth Drinking In Decline
RULES OF PAYING CONFERENCE FEE
1. Participants of the conference are obliged to pay the conference fee, which will be in its entirety used to cover the organizational costs of the conference.
2. Conference fee for each of participants is 215 PLN (~50 Euro).
3. The conference fee is payable by credit card (PayU).
4. PARPA will confirm the receipt of the conference fee by email sent to the email address given by the participant in the registration form.
5. Receiving a conformation email from PARPA means that the registration for the conference has been completed successfully.
6. The conference fee is non-returnable.
7. Any questions, comments and complaints should be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com . The Organizer undertakes to provide a response within 72 hours.
8. The State Agency for Prevention of Alcohol-Related Problems processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of Act of 10 may 2018 on the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/6791, the European Union’s (‘EU’) new General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), regulates the processing by an individual, a company or an organization of personal data relating to individuals in the EU.
Youth alcohol consumption is declining across most high income nations, often alongside concurrent decreases in drug use and smoking. Researchers are increasingly focusing on the nature and underlying reasons for this decline. An international research conference titled ‘Youth Drinking in Decline’ will be held in Krakow, Poland on the 10th-12th April 2019. The program will be organised around the following themes:
- Exploring the consistency of declining youth drinking trends within and between countries
- Explaining the decline in youth drinking
- Relationships between declining youth drinking trends and trends in wider youth behaviour and culture
- Implications for public health, public policy and practice of declining youth drinking trends
We welcome a maximum of 80 participants interested in subjects relevant to the themes of the conference. Selection of abstracts for presentation will be based on scientific quality and thematic relevance. Each paper will be assigned a discussant and time will be allocated for comments, questions and discussion from the audience. Conference registration will open on 14th January.
This conference is proceeding under the patronage of the Mayor of the city of Krakow, Jacek Majchrowski